Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It has been too long since my last post and I apologize for the absence.  My life has been full of traveling, new creative endeavors, and job opportunities since the beginning of March.  I will leave you with a series of pictures from my trip to visit Seattle in March.  I greatly enjoyed the kindness of the people, beauty of the city, and all around appreciation for the environment that this place has to offer. Typical for a trip with my sister, we enjoyed lots of good food and a ski trip (snow shoes for me!) to Mount Rainier.  The major difference I saw between New England and Seattle was an awareness of weather like I have never experienced. 

taco truck!!! Like I have never eaten
fish, carnitas, and veggie
Rally against Monsanto
gotta have local brewed beer!
We drank a lot of specialty coffees

Mt. Rainier adventure 
looks like a snow globe right? 
relaxing after our great outdoor adventures












  

No comments:

Post a Comment